Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday - A blank canvas before me

I can't decide whether to bother with a post today or
leave it till later.There doesn't seem to be too many
around so maybe I'll leave it,drink whiskey and back a
few horses.Yes,thats a far better idea and I might come
up with a decent post,on the other hand I might drink a
little too much,lose a shit-load of money and slide into
a depression that could last for endless minutes.Then
where would we be,we'd be back to square one and I'd
be pissed off with myself for writing nothing,then the day
is nearly gone and it'll be too late to post 'cause it might
stop me posting tomorrow.

Theres a lot to be said for having structures in your life,
apparently.

10 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I think I'll delay my comment until you make the post. I don't like making comments before the post, because it just irritates the poster.

Foot Eater said...

Structures aren't worth it, mate. Adolf Hitler was said to have had a very structured day.

Dr Maroon said...

I see you've another nomination now. The campaign's gathering mommentum. Even ol'Twenty's been around, checking his oposition. Eh? Eh?

fatmammycat said...

Barney, Sunday, not good, failed miserably to stay on the dry, blank canvas my arse.

the anti-barney said...

G.B.your comments are always most welcome and are usually better than anything I post.
Footsie,structures are just fine for other people.
Doc.,yes whatever you say,is there money in it ?The MAN is always welcome here,adds a touch of class to the joint.
Fmc.,better to have failed pleasurably than never to have failed at all.

El Barbudo said...

Anti-B, you should never be short of something to write again. A new online comic strip – Blunt Cogs – is underway and could star you, if you want to create a cartoon version of yourself and/or fancy writing a strip or 2. Visit http://bluntcogs.blogspot.com/ for more details

Dr Maroon said...

asfsdgasgawgftwew

test

Kim Ayres said...

Your site wasn't there when I responded on Blunt Cogs last night, but I see it's back again. Did you reconstruct it or was it just one of those funny things blogger does every now and again?

Dr Maroon said...

Kim, you're slipping from us. It's the company you're keeping. Never let El B make or "sugar" your tea. Bring your own, in a flask if necessary.

the anti-barney said...

Don't know Kim but it frightened the shite out of me.Thing is,it was working o.k. on the lapper-top
though.Thanks for your help.