Saturday, January 07, 2006

Fuck you and your fairy lights.

I Know they should have been taken down
yesterday,but they weren't.Today me mot found
an adapter which worked the lights perfickly,so
they're staying up for another 3 weeks in honour
of lady Di,Gobbler extraordinaire.

Update,

The lights are dancing like flies 'round a septic Gee

Further update;

having just watched E.T. for the first time,I am
even more convinced that no matter where you
bring kids,picnics,the races,zoo,circus or cinema,
they will still spend their time whinging to go home.

6 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

So your electrical skills rank right up there with your internet ones ;)

Dr Maroon said...

Swine!

the anti-barney said...

Yes doc.,I am a swine.Yes J.M.,a technically useless swine at that.

Foot Eater said...

I took mine down just now, so I'm a day late. Three more weeks is pretty fucking sacrilegious, though, AB.

Brewski said...

Fairy-lights are fucking great. Mine are fucking staying up.

the anti-barney said...

Footsie,3 weeks is allowed once they havn't worked over Christmas.
Brewski,you may br right,we'll leave them up all year then take 'em down just before next Christmas,Fuck 'em.