Friday, December 05, 2008

Rather Chilly

My house is one of those barns that the Greens are
always on about, you know the type, Stifling hot
all Summer and like a Cold-room in the Winter, I'd
swear I could lease it out to a butcher for hanging
meat.The reasons that the oul' insulation is not
state of the art are manyfold, laziness and meaness
among them but mainly because I've had other plans
for the property that are now on hold due to the
present economic climate.
What has this got to do with you ?, you may wonder,
and not much if the truth were to be told, ( a rare
and wonderous thing on this blog )except that my
Computer is in the Hallway of said house and it's
fucking freezing here, hence the lack of posts.
I did, however, come across this

http://www.lufthansa-usa.com/useugame2007/html/play.html

and it's great Craic altogether, if a little addictive.
I'd swear it's how Ryanair chose their Destinations.

2 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

You surprise me, AB. I'd have thought you'd have rented your attic out to a couple of dozen East European immigrants by now - superb loft insulation!

the anti-barney said...

It's a Bungelow Kim, so they're all packed into the basement. I had to insulate the floor as the heat from them was negated by the stench, and the rattling of their chains disturbed Malicia's sleep.