Saturday, May 06, 2006

In case you're wondering.....

A dark and terrible misfortune has befallen your oul' pal,Barney,
something so dreadful that I did not see it coming,had not imag-
ined it in my worst nightmares.
There I was,minding my own business,in a mild and unassuming
manner when an (ex) friend made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
The fuckin' bastard only offered me work, in front of Malicia.
What sort of a low-down scumbag does a thing like that? I mean,
fairs fair,but thats below the belt.I know I said somewhere that
I havn't decided whether I am between employments or just
early-retired, and I hadn't,but where am I supposed to find time
to work?
I don't mind doing little bits of work and the money does come
in handy,but its so fuckin' time consuming.
Before I had a chance to think up an excuse,Malicia nearly took
my ankle off with a well timed kick and all I could splutter was,

"Well if you're stuck I..."

"Great,Ill pick you up at 4.30 in the morning."

Bollix.So thats what happened,in case you're wondering.Missed you.

4 comments:

fatmammycat said...

Yippy-ki-yi-ay mother fucker! Good to see you back, sorry about the work.

the anti-barney said...

Thanks cuz,missed you most.

LindyK said...

It's funny to tell someone you're sorry they've got work, but so it is... anyrate, glad everything's ok, Barnes! (except that whole work bit, of course!)

the anti-barney said...

Thanks Lindy,but its not too bad since I don't actually NEED to work.'Sides,I might get a few posts out of it.